- Components list at Mouser (all but the power connector and SIL headers): Mouser Project Page
- SIL headers (either one, NOT both)
- normal male (2ea)
- Stackable female (1ea)
NOTE: Additional headers may be used to make this stackable on a Mega
- JST PH power connector from Digikey (Can also use any normal 0.1″ connector) 455-1719-ND
- For the first two prototype revisions this inductor was used: B78108S1184J
Details about the carriage and the rubber wiper can be found here
- Here are some sites that sell carriers and ink:
- There are more complex double carriers which could be used with a pair of shields for two color printing
Details about the ink heads can be found here:
- HP MSDS sheets: Black, Red, Blue, Green.
- Detail about the TIJ family of ink heads can be found here.
- Ink is available from the sites listed above that sell carriers
- It is also possible to find them on eBay (often expired, however I have had no problems with any expired ink)